Beginning my Journey

Sunday, April 01, 2007

i miss HOME!!!

haha so many days have pass and this is my second post . i am super lazy to update. haha! okay, erm i having exams now and just finish my finance paper today. i have a accounting paper tml but i nt start my revision. And worse of all i am sick. i tried lots of medication but it seems tat it cant bring my voice back. i am being nag by my hostel mates to go and book appointment to see a doc. But does it help by really seeing a doc. haha anyway, i book appointment le on thurs. earliest slot u noe. i hope i recover by then. My mum cant even recognise my voice, u can imagine how bad is it rite. i am goin melbourne for my holidays! yippy! next week i must recover by then. i miss singapore food. when i go back in june i must really eat. Oh ya! u guys know i found a shi fu to tutor mi haha. he is so good in studies. he tutor mi finance the whole sunday afternoon, so kind rite. rare ppl haha. he is teaching mi accounts later .

Pic of my shi fu haha ! with my doremons!
okay! enough my nonsense le . i am goin to study le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home