Beginning my Journey

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

my thoughts.....

i have just finish my last paper the mid term test. After so many of late nite of studying, i finally can get some rest. i have deleted my previous blog and start a new one now. Sometimes feel abit lazy to blog and partly becuz i wan this blog to be full of good memories. My shi fu ask mi today why i wan to delete my old blog, i dunno sometimes is like tat blog is full of unhappiness. it really make tink back abt the past. But i have good memories tat i will always remember too. i miss u guys yat, xt , mandy and june!!! "i dunno wut can i do to make u feel better there. u noe tat we have a bearer btw us and for now i dun tink i can pretend nth has happen." - for someone haha.
okay,erm update.... aiya wut to say sia. Is like everyday is so normal to mi . ah! my mum ask sent mi my stuff. cant wait to receive it. i tok to my bro last week i am so glad to noe he is adapting well there. i kinda miss his accompany and nonsense. Normally at home, he will come disturb mi but now here there is no one. i tink he will also miss my accompany. but is still good for him to be independent. but i still hope i can see his new hairstyle *evil laugh* . okay lastly , u noe canberra here got lots of stars. i feel so happy when i can see the stars at nite. will blog again tml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home