Beginning my Journey

Saturday, May 19, 2007

thoughts.....

This week we have this kindness week event in our hall when we suppose to be kind to the person we assign to. The person that got mi as their RAOKF(random act of kindness friend) do a great job. He or she give mi something every day. i also have to be nice to someone too. i have done my job too haha. i guess is the small things tat i receive really make mi smile. A comment make by han yi was that she had never see mi unhappy be4 but the truth is that i can be unhappy at times too. i believe that i should not bring my unhappiness out to my friends but i will rather bring my happiness to them. i tink june understand mi the most. i really want to go back singapore. haiz... exams are coming i need to study.
Ps: i really dun wish to ans ur call, so plz do not call mi. (u noe who u are)

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

oh man~ i played this when i was in secondary sch.. up til nw, i stil duno who is that person who gave me that bookmark.. lolx..

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home