Beginning my Journey

Sunday, May 27, 2007

exams are coming..... and also going home soon!

exams are nearing. i getting more worried too. BUT i believe yat they all know my motto haha that is " i believe i can, i can" i will never give up! haha. i tink i am going to write those words and paste it in my room. yes! i received the stuff that june sent mi le. i am so happy to received it. thanx woman! i share it with my fellow hostel mates. i guess although the things is all my fav but i like it doesnt means that i must have it. so i am willing to share it haha. yesterdAY, my brother told mi that he will take 2 days off from ns when i go back. i am so happy to hear that. even he never said that he miss mi but i can sense it. of course! i miss him too. we are so close to each other. i just finish my stat assignment yesterday nite and i made some chrysanthemum tea too. but when i making it, i spill it while it was hot. but now my hand is ok. and of course cleaning up the mess i created so i onli got to bed at abt 3 plus yesterday nite.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

hi Weimin, great to see your website! So you coming back to Singapore soon?

1:05 AM  
Blogger chew said...

yup 16 june so i can see u all soon! i miss u guys!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home