Beginning my Journey

Thursday, May 31, 2007

blogging time! erm suppose to be studying but since i juz came back from tutorial i decided to take a rest first be4 starting my revision. ha! juz now i play a joke on jason cuz he wanted to make coffee. so i ask him how come he never make for mi? he said i never give him my cup den i ans can use the paper cup ma. i was joking :) but i was toking to en hae outside my door, he really make coffee for mi! so nice rite! thanx jasonz! i didnt mean it. haha I tink this coffee can really keep mi awake until dunno wut time. yesterday, i went to study in yeam's room cuz if i got qn den i ask him. i dunno y i step in his room i feel as if i step into the exam room. haha good so i can study in tat kind of environment bah. i remember we used to study like tat in poly too. even dun sleep the whole nite. but here when i dun sleep den my frens will scold mi. haha. so different rite! But dun let my mama noe it, she will call and nag le.
He is back! ( if u guys wan to noe who den ask mi lor. i will not say it here). But i have mixed feelings. i wish i dunno it haha. ok need to go study le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home