Beginning my Journey

Sunday, June 17, 2007

i miss ursula!!!!!

hey i am back in singapore on sat. My plane was delayed for abt 2 hrs. In the plane i was damn bored too. haiz i guess that is travelling alone bah. when i saw my family and frens at the airport is like normal. like i didnt went to studies like tat , like i am still in singapore. mum decided to bring all of us to eat cuz i had been fasting since in aust haha. yeam i made it! i told u can bah! haha Now i am sick arghhh. super sian and no one will be at home. i starting to miss my room in uries and of cuz the company in uries. i will be back in no time, so guys dun miss mi too much ah! haha. mum and dad went to work, bro returning to camp later, i really felt lonely and lost. i wish my shifu is here to accompany mi haiz. update again later

3 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

WEIMIN!! ur back n yet u nv tag me in blog.. how can how can? *stamp my feet on grnd*

8:49 PM  
Blogger cheesy-pops said...

wei miiin ... i miss u my love. i've missed you since you started your "invisible" act during exams. Take care and get well soooon okay? :)

12:51 AM  
Blogger Jared Wong said...

oi! know who this is!? happy birthday! in a few days.,...

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home